Do it to it Squid Game
Do it to It Squid is an addictive game that requires concentration, flexibility and a bit of luck. Players compete to see who can fill the most squares in the game board with matching colored Squids.
- Aim: The aim of the game is to be the first player to occupy 20 squares on the game board with their colored Squids.
- Turns: The game is played over turns and each turn a player is dealt 3 random colored Squids.
- Layout: The game board consists of 49 blank squares and players take turns filling in these squares with their colored Squids, aiming to form blocks of 4.
- Look for opportunities to trap your opponent by completely blocking a row or column.
- Be flexible and watch for unexpected opportunities to occupy squares, even if you didn’t plan on using them.
- Keep an eye on the corner squares as they can be very advantageous in the game.
Do it to It Squid is an exciting and challenging game for any age. It requires focus, concentration and a little bit of luck. When it comes to strategy, being flexible and keeping an eye out for chances to trap your opponent is the key to success.