How Many Games Have The Green Bay Packers Won This Year?
The Green Bay Packers have had an impressive season so far, and with the playoff stretch ahead, there could be a lot of wins in their future. Let’s take a look at how many games they have won so far.
Regular Season Games
The Packer’s regular season began back in September and ended in December. During the regular season, the Packer’s played 17 games and here’s the breakdown of how many games they won:
- Sept. 9-Sept. 16: won all three games
- Sept. 23-Sept. 30: won two games and lost one
- Oct. 7-Oct. 18: won four games and lost one
- Oct. 28-Nov. 11: won three games and lost one
- Nov. 18-Nov. 25: won one game and lost one
- Dec. 2-Dec. 9: won three games and lost one
- Dec. 16-Dec. 23: won one game and lost one
In total, the Packer’s won thirteen games during the regular season.
As of January of 2021, the Packer’s have had two playoff games and have won both. This brings the total number of wins for the Packer’s up to fifteen!
The Green Bay Packers have had an impressive season so far, and have a total of fifteen wins. With the playoffs looming, the Packer’s have a great chance of bringing home even more wins with their impressive record and talented roster.