Patrick Mahomes Makes Big Bucks Per Game
The Kansas City Chiefs quarterback and reigning Super Bowl MVP, Patrick Mahomes, is an absolute star. Not only is he impressive on the field, he also makes a tidy sum for each game he plays in.
So, how much does Patrick Mahomes make per game? According to reports, Patrick Mahomes has a 10-year, $450 million contract with the Chiefs, which makes him the highest-paid player in NFL history. This means that on average, Patrick Mahomes earns $45 million per year – or around $875,000 per game.
But that’s not all. Patrick Mahomes also earns money from his various endorsements. Although it isn’t disclosed exactly how much he makes from these, it is believed that they add up to an additional $490 million dollars, meaning his total earnings per game could be well over $1 million.
So, what are the endorsements? Some of Patrick Mahomes’ sponsors include:
- Microsoft – who have Patrick as the face of their Xbox Series X and S gaming consoles
- State Farm – who have Patrick featured in their commercials
- Adidas – who have Patrick Mahomes featured in their campaigns and commercials
- Head & Shoulders – who have Patrick featured in their campaigns and commercials
- Oakley – who have Patrick featured in their campaigns and commercials
With all these endorsements, it’s no surprise why Patrick Mahomes makes so much each game. He is an impressive talent on the field and a major presence off it – and his earnings show it.
All in all, Patrick Mahomes is a major star on the football field and off it, and his earnings reflect this. With his 10-year, $450 million contract with the Chiefs, plus his various endorsements, it’s estimated that Patrick Mahomes makes around $1 million per game.