The Cost of Renting a Game Truck
Game trucks have become a popular way to host parties, team-building exercises, and corporate events. But how much does it cost to rent one of these unique vehicles? Here is what you need to know.
Cost of Renting
Renting a game truck typically costs anywhere from $250 to $500 for a two-hour block of time. The exact cost will depend on the size of the truck, the distance of the rental, and any additional services you may want (such as an extra party host, catering, etc.).
What’s Included in the Cost?
When you rent a game truck, you can usually expect the following services to be included in the price:
* Delivery and setup of the game truck
* Five to eight high-definition flat screen TVs
* Selection of the latest video and arcade games
* A qualified technician to run the games
* All necessary gaming accessories (controllers, headsets, etc.)
Depending on the services you choose, there may be additional costs you need to consider. These might include:
* Extra time past the initial two hours
* An extra party host
* Catering or food services
* Additional gaming equipment or accessories
The Bottom Line
Renting a game truck can be an excellent option for throwing an unforgettable party or event. The cost to rent a game truck can range from $250 to $500, depending on the size and additional services you may want. Be sure to include any potential additional costs when budgeting for your game truck rental.