How to Delete 3DS Games
3DS is a popular handheld console that offers a wide range of games. Sometimes you may want to remove 3DS games from your console to free up space to play new titles. Here is a guide on how to delete 3DS games.
Steps to Delete Games
- Step 1: Select “System Settings” from the 3DS Home menu
- Step 2: Scroll down and select “Data Management”
- Step 3: Select “Nintendo 3DS”
- Step 4: Select “Software”
- Step 5: Select the game you want to delete
- Step 6: Select “Delete”
Tips for Deleting Games
- You can only delete 3DS games from the 3DS, not from the Nintendo eShop.
- Make sure you have a copy of the game before deleting, otherwise you will not be able to reinstall without purchasing the game again.
- You can also move 3DS games to an SD card, by selecting “Move” instead of “Delete”, and select the SD card as the destination.
Deleting 3DS games is a simple process that can be done in a few steps. It’s important to remember to back up your game files before deleting. This ensures that you can always reinstall the game if needed.