How to Download Games onto your TI-84 Plus CE Calculator
Do you have a TI-84 Plus CE calculator and want to download some games and applications for it? Here are the steps you need to take:
Step 1: Gather Necessary Materials
- TI-84 Plus CE calculator
- USB cable
- Computer with internet access
Step 2: Set Up Your Calculator
- Make sure your calculator is turned off before plugging it in.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into your computer, and then plug the other end into the port in the middle of your calculator.
- Turn your calculator on. If a “USB Connect” message appears, select “Yes”. If it does not, go to the Apps menu and find the “TI-Connect CE” app, and open it.
Step 3: Download Games and Applications
- Go to tiwizard.net and search for the games or applications you want.
- Download the files you want and save them to your computer.
- Open the TI-Connect CE application and select “Send A File To Device”.
- Select the files you want to download and click “Send”.
- Your calculator should now be populated with the games and applications you downloaded.
Step 4: Enjoy!
Your calculator should now be populated with the games and applications you downloaded. With a few easy steps, you can easily access and play these games on your calculator. Enjoy!