How to Game Share on PS5
Sharing digital games with your friends and family on your PlayStation 5 console can be a great way to get more from your gaming experience. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to game share on your PS5:
Steps to Game Share on PS5:
- Back up your save data on a USB storage device so that the other user won’t mess up your archived content.
- Have your friend or family member sign into their PSN ID and password on your console.
Choose the “Activate as Your Primary PS5” option when they log in.
- Once the other user is logged in, open the PlayStation Store and purchase the game or download the free demo.
- When the game finishes downloading, they can start playing.
- Sign in with your primary PSN ID and password to enable the feature on your console.
- Once you’ve signed in, you’ll see the game ready to download or play.
Tips for Game Sharing on PS5:
- You will only be able to share digital games with one other user account.
- You can only activate your primary PS5 console from one other account.
- Make sure that you back up your save data before sharing your digital games.
The other person will be able to play the shared game even when you are offline.
Game sharing your games can be a great way to enjoy your favorite games with friends or family. To take full advantage of the feature, follow the steps above and the tips to get the most out of your PS5 gaming experience.