How To Game Share on Xbox One
Game sharing on Xbox One comes with lots of benefits. Not only can you play your digital games on multiple consoles in the same family, you can also share them with your friends.
Steps to Share Your Games on Xbox One
- Step 1: Go to the Home Screen and select the “My Games & Apps” option.
- Step 2: Select the “Games” tab. This will give you a list of all your purchased and shared games.
- Step 3: Select the game you want to share and press the “Share” button.
- Step 4: Choose the person you want to share the game with.
- Step 5: Agree to the terms and then press the “Confirm” button.
Things to Bear in Mind
- The game will now be available to your friend and they can access it on their Xbox One console.
- You and your friend will be able to play the game simultaneously.
- You can only share digital games with other Xbox Live Gold members.
- You can only share games with up to 10 people.
You can take full advantage of game sharing on Xbox One by using this feature to its fullest. With the help of game sharing, you and your friends can share awesome gaming experiences together.