How to Move GOG Games to Another Drive
If you are running out of hard drive space on your device and need to transfer GOG games from one drive to another then this guide offers the steps you need to take.
Steps to Move GOG Games to Another Drive
- Step 1: Open the GOG Galaxy application and select the game that you want to move on the left side of the window.
- Step 2: Select the Settings icon (gear) at the top of the game window.
- Step 3: Select ‘Manage Install Locations’.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘+’ sign to add a new location.
- Step 5: Select the desired drive and click ‘Add Installation Folder’.
- Step 6: Choose ‘Move’ in the window that appears.
- Step 7: Confirm by clicking ‘Move’ in the popup window that appears.
- Step 8: Wait until the progress bar reaches 100%.
- Step 9: Once the process is complete, the game will appear in the list of installed GOG games on the new drive.
By following these steps you can quickly move GOG games from one drive to another. It’s important that you make sure that you always have enough storage available on your device in order to accommodate future installations.