The Basics of the B.S. Card Game
B.S. is an exciting card game that can be enjoyed by players of all ages. The game is very easy to learn, yet offers enough challenge to keep players engaged. Below are the instructions for playing B.S.:
Object of the Game
The aim of the game is to get rid of all your cards. The first player to achieve this wins the game.
What You Need
To play B.S., you will need the following:
- A standard deck of 52 playing cards
- At least 3 players
- The players should sit around a table in a circle and shuffle the cards.
- The dealer should then deal out the cards in a clockwise direction one at a time, until all players have an equal number of cards.
- The remainder of the cards should be placed face down in the middle of the circle to form a draw pile.
How to Play
- Each player looks at their cards and chooses one that they want to get rid of.
- The card is then placed face up on the table.
- Starting with the player to the left of the dealer, each player must attempt to “call” the card that was played. To call a card, a player must say the rank and suit of the card, for example, “five of spades.”
- If a player guess incorrectly, they must draw a card from the draw pile.
- The next player then lays down a card of their own and play continues in a clockwise direction.
- As soon as one player has gotten rid of all their cards, they win the game.
Tips & Strategies
- Pay attention to the cards that have been played to better your chances of calling the right card.
- Don’t hesitate to bluff! The other players won’t know if you’re bluffing or not, so it’s worth making a guess if you think it will throw them off.
- Watch for patterns that your opponents are creating and use that to your benefit.
B.S. is an easy yet engaging card game that is great for players of all ages. Don’t be afraid to try it out with your friends and have some fun!