Corn Hole – The Classic Outdoor Game
Corn hole is an outdoor game that is becoming increasingly popular. It is a great way to get together with friends and family and have some outdoor fun. Here’s how to play:
What You’ll Need
- 2 cornhole boards
- 8 corn filled bags (4 each of two different colors)
- An open, level area to set up the boards
Setting Up The Game
- Set up the boards approximately 27 feet apart.
- Place a cornhole board at each end of the playing area.
- Lay the bags flat on the board with the side that you choose to be the ‘top’ (the side with the hole in it) facing up.
Playing The Game
- Players can be individuals or teams.
- Taking turns, each player throws one bag per turn, onto the board at the other end.
- Points are scored depending on the bags landing on, or in the hollow of the board.
- Each player must throw the bags from their right hand, and behind the front edge of the board.
- 3 points are given when a bag is thrown and lands in the hole
- 1 point is given when a bag lands on the board
- Points are given to the team that did not score at the end of the inning.
Winning The Game
The team with the most points at the end of the game is the winner. The winning team must receive at least 3 more points than the opposing team.
Corn hole is a fun and easy game that anyone can play. Get out and have some fun while playing this classic outdoor game.