How to Play Kings Corner Card Game
Kings Corner is an easy to learn card game for the whole family. It is a game for two to eight players, with a standard 52 card deck plus two jokers. The game is a combination of Solitaire, Crazy Eights and Gin Rummy, making it a fun and enjoyable game for all players.
The objective of the game is to be the first player to get rid of all your cards. Each player starts with seven cards and must discard their cards before one of the other players has their turn.
- Arrange four players in a 2 x 2 formation.
- Shuffle the cards and deal seven cards per player. Deal one card face-up in the center of the table.
- Place the remaining cards face-down in the center of the table. This is the stock pile.
- Place the two jokers face-up in the center of the table. This is the Kings corner.
Rules and Conditions
- Each player must discard one card during their turn.
- The card discarded can be of the same value as the card in the Kings Corner or a card of the same suit as the card in the Kings Corner.
- If the card discarded matches either the suit or value of the previous card in the Kings Corner, the player must pick up all the cards in the Kings Corner and add them to the player’s hand. The player’s turn then ends.
- If the card discarded doesn’t match the card in the Kings Corner, the player must draw one card from the stock pile.
- Any player who does not have a card to discard must draw from the stock pile until they get a card they can discard.
- The first player to discard all their cards wins.
Tips for Winning
- Try to take note of what cards your opponents are discarding.
- Look for opportunities to pick up your opponent’s cards.
- Be sneaky! Other players don’t know what cards you have so use that to your advantage.
Kings Corner is a fun and entertaining game for the whole family. With a bit of strategy and luck, you can be the first to empty your hand and win the game! So, why don’t you give it a try and see who takes home the crown?