Playing Snaps – A Fun-filled Card Game For All Ages
Snaps is a great card game for children and adults alike. It is easy to learn and can provide hours of fun and entertainment. It is a game that can be played with a regular deck of playing cards.
How To Play Snaps
- Gather Players – Snaps is a game ideally played with at least two people or more.
- Choose A Dealer -Choose one player to be the dealer.
- Create Two Piles -The dealer creates two piles of cards at opposite ends of the table, face down.
- Count Down -The two players count down from three – sometimes ending with a simultaneous snap of the fingers.
- Turn Over Card -On the final count, both players flip over a card from their pile at the same time.
- The Player Who Flips a Higher Card Wins – Whoever flips the card with the highest number (aces being the highest) takes both cards, the former pile and the newly flipped pile, and adds it to the bottom of their pile. The game continues until all cards have been flipped over.
- The Winner is the Player With the Most Cards – The player with the most cards at the end of the game wins!
- Make it a family affair and play together! Snaps is a great game for all ages.
- Snaps can be very fast-paced and intense when played with more than two players. Make sure to take a break if things get too heated.
- Add to the fun and throw in some forfeits or funny challenges for the loser in each round.
Snaps is a great card game for children and adults. It’s easy to learn and can provide hours of fun and entertainment. With a regular deck of cards and two players or more, Snaps can quickly become a favorite pastime!