How To Play Garbage
Garbage is a card game that could be played from anywhere from 2-4 players and is easy to learn. It’s a great for playing indoors during you’re free time or if you’re just looking for a fun game to get everyone involved. Here’s how to play Garbage:
The objective is to be the first player to get rid of all of their cards.
- Shuffle a standard deck of 52 cards, then deal out all the cards to each of the players.
- Set up a discard pile and make sure each player has their own draw pile.
- The player to the left of the dealer starts the game.
At each turn, a player can take one of three actions:
- Draw from their draw pile: Take the top card from the draw pile and add it to the hand.
- Discard a card: Pick a card from your hand and place it into the discard pile.
- Garbage: Take the top card from the discard pile and immediately discard it, without looking at it.
Winning the Game
The player who is able to discard all of their cards first is the winner. A player that ends up having no cards left in their draw pile, but still has cards in their hand, is out of the game.
Tips & Tricks
- Pay attention to the cards other players have discarded and try to get rid of cards that they might need.
- Discard cards with face values as low as possible to make it harder for other players to win.
- Never discard an Ace, King, Queen or Jack as these are some of the highest-valued cards.
Garbage is an easy-to-learn card game that could offer hours of fun and entertainment. All you need is a standard deck of cards, and you’ll be ready to take on the challenge. So grab your friends and family, and enjoy this awesome game today!