How to Play the Game Snaps
The classic game Snaps has been around for generations and its fun and simple rule-set makes it a popular game among kids and adults alike. Here is a guide to how to play Snaps.
What You Need To Play Snaps
- A pack of playing cards.
- At least two players.
How To Play Snaps
- Dealing: All players shuffle their cards and deal out seven cards each.
- Play: All players turn over their top card at the same time and then put it in a pile between them.
- Snaps: When two or more players have revealed the same card, the first to shout “SNAPS!” wins the pile.
- Winning: The game is over when one player has all the cards. The winner is the player with the most cards.
- Make sure everyone looks away when cards are being dealt.
- Shout “SNAPS!” as quickly as you can when you spot a matching card.
That’s it! Playing Snaps is a great way to keep kids – and adults – entertained in a fun and competitive way. Enjoy!