How To Play Umbrella Game
Playing the game of Umbrella also known as “Bumbershoot” can be a fun and challenging activity for young and old alike. This classic game of strategy involves a clever combination of luck and forethought to win. Here are the basic steps to playing the game of Umbrella:
- Gather two to six players.
- Use a standard deck of cards (without Jokers).
- Choose someone to deal all of the cards.
Rules Of The Game
- The goal of the game is to get four of a kind (4 cards with the same number).
- The player who has the largest four of a kind at the end of the game wins.
- The dealer deals 3 cards to each player. This is the player’s starting hand.
- On each turn, players can discard and pick up one card.
- The person to the left of the dealer starts the game.
- Play continues clockwise until a player gets a four of a kind.
- When a player has a four of a kind, all of the other players get one last chance to draw for a better four of a kind.
- After this last chance, the game ends and the player with the best four of a kind wins.
Winning The Game
- The player with the highest four of a kind (aces are highest) wins the game.
- If two players have the same four of a kind, the player with the highest fifth card wins.
- If there is still a tie, the person who went out first (the first person to get a four of a kind) is the winner.
The game of Umbrella is a fun and challenging card game that is fun for all ages! With a clever combination of luck and skill, you can win this game in no time! Happy playing!