Redeeming Xbox Game Pass
What is Xbox Game Pass?
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service from Microsoft giving you access to over 100 great Xbox games. With Xbox Game Pass you can discover and download full games and play trials of games before you buy.
How to Redeem Xbox Game Pass?
Redeeming your Xbox Game Pass is simple and easy. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Sign In: First, you need to sign in to your Microsoft account that you use for Xbox.
- Navigate to Store Menu: Then, go to the Store menu, and select Xbox Game Pass now or in the past.
- Choose Your Subscription: Select the subscription you want from the list and then click Redeem to use your code.
- Enter the Code: Enter the code you received when you purchased the Xbox Game Pass and click Next.
- Enjoy your Xbox Game Pass! Once your code is redeemed, you can start downloading and playing all the games included in Xbox Game Pass!
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to a library of over 100 great Xbox games. To redeem your Xbox Game Pass, simply sign in to your Microsoft account, navigate to the Store menu, select your subscription, enter the code, and start playing all the great games included in Xbox Game Pass!