Redeeming Xbox Gamepass
This guide provides a step by step approach to redeeming Xbox Gamepass so that you can start enjoying the extensive range of games available on the service.
- Xbox console – this can be an Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X or Xbox Series X/S.
- Network connection – this can be either a wired or wireless connection.
- An Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass/Game Pass Ultimate membership.
Steps To Redeem
- Log in to your account – load up the Xbox Home interface, then sign in with your Xbox account.
- Go to Store – use the menus to go to the Store section, and select ‘Redeem Code’.
- Use the On-screen Keyboard – type in the 25-digit code from the Gamepass card or gift voucher.
- Confirm Redemption – once entered, confirm the code by selecting ‘Confirm’.
- Start Playing! – once redemption is complete, you can start playing your games on Xbox GamePass!
Following these easy steps will allow you to start playing the games available with Xbox Gamepass in no time. If you need further help, Xbox Support is on hand to answer any queries.