How to Redownload Games on PS4
The PlayStation 4 (PS4) is an excellent console for gaming. Whether you are a regular user or a veteran, you may need to redownload a game for any reason. Fortunately, it’s easy to do. Here is a step-by-step guide to redownloading games on your PS4.
- Go to PlayStation Store – Open the PlayStation Store either from your console or the PlayStation mobile app.
- Search for desired Game – Use the search bar to look up the game you want to redownload.
- Scroll down to Downloads – Scroll down the page to find a list of your previously downloaded games.
- Select Re-download – Select the game you wish to redownload and press the “Re-download” button.
- Confirm Download – Confirm the redownload by pressing “OK” on the confirmation page.
That’s it! You have successfully redownloaded your game on your PS4. Designed for convenience, the redownload process is quick and easy. With this guide, you can use your console to the fullest and enjoy the gaming experience.