How to Refund a Game on Battle Net
When you buy a game on Blizzard’s Battle Net, you’re making a purchase of non-refundable services. But, there are some select circumstances in which you can be eligible for a refund. Here are the steps for how to refund a game on Battle Net.
Make sure you meet the Refund Criteria:
Before you start the process of requesting a refund, make sure you meet the criteria for eligibility:
- You’re requesting a refund within 24 hours of purchase.
- The content hasn’t been consumed, modified, or transferred.
- The purchase wasn’t made through a third-party reseller.
- You’re not trying to refund a minor transaction (under $1.00 USD).
Request a Refund:
Once you know you meet the criteria, you can start the process of requesting a refund. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Log in to your Battle.net Account.
- Click the Accounts tab and select Transaction History.
- Locate the purchase or subscription you wish to refund and select Request a Refund.
- Fill out and submit the Refund Request Form.
- Wait for Blizzard to respond to your request.
Receive Your Refund:
In most cases, Blizzard will respond to your request within 24 hours. If it’s approved, they will issue the refund within 7-10 business days. Payment-type refunds may come with an additional processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
If you have questions or need additional clarification about your refund request, you can contact Blizzard’s customer service team.
By following the steps above, you can easily how to refund a game on Battle Net.