How to Restore Game Progress on Android
Do you accidentally delete your game progress and think you can never be able to get it back? Relax, in this article, we will show you the simple steps on how to restore game progress on Android devices.
Restore with Google Play Games
You can restore your progress by using Google Play Games. Here are the steps on how to do that:
- Open Google Play Games app – Open the Google Play Games app in your Android device.
- Get to the Settings menu – You can get to the settings menu by tapping the menu icon on the top-left corner of your Google Play Games app.
- Choose Sync game progress – Tap sync game progress from the Settings menu.
- Login to your Google account – If you have multiple Google accounts, log in with the account that has a game progress you want to restore.
- Tap Restore – Tap the Restore button at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for the progress to restore – You may need to wait up to a few minutes while the game progress restores.
Restore with Helium
If you don’t have your game progress on Google Play Games, you can still restore it with the help of a third-party app called Helium. Here are the steps on how to do that:
- Download and install Helium – Download and install the Helium app from the Play Store.
- Connect your device to computer – Connect your Android device to your computer and run Helium.
- Login to Helium with your Google account – Run Helium app on your device and sign in with your Google account.
- Select the game progress you want to restore – In the Helium app on your computer, select the game progress you want to restore.
- Wait for the progress to restore – Wait up to a few minutes while the game progress restores.
There you have it, two simple ways on how to restore game progress on Android devices. Keep in mind, you need to have your game progress saved on either Google Play Games or Helium to be able to restore it. Make sure to always save your game progress before uninstalling or deleting the game from your device.