How to Set Up Speed Card Game
Speed is a fun and fast-paced card game that the whole family can enjoy! Here’s how to set it up and get playing:
What You Need:
- A full deck of cards (with jokers)
- Players (at least two)
- Table or other flat surface
- Start by removing all jokers from the deck.
- Shuffle the deck of cards thoroughly.
- Split the deck in half so that each player has an equal number of cards.
How to Play:
- Each player takes a pile of cards, and places them face down in a pile in front of them.
- On the count of three, both players simultaneously flip over their top card and place it in the middle of the table.
- The player whose card has the highest value wins the round and takes both cards as their point.
- If both players flip the same card, it’s a tie and the cards are set aside. Both players flip over another card.
- The game is over when all cards have been used.
- The player with the most points is the winner.
- It’s important to take turns flipping cards over at the same time. If one player flips their card before the other, it gives that person an unfair advantage.
- Remove the black 8’s from the deck before playing. This ensures that no one can get stuck with an 8 and that the game doesn’t take too long.
- Have fun! This is a great game to play with family and friends – so enjoy it!
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to set up the Speed Card Game, so gather your friends and family and get playing! Have fun!