How to Watch Alabama Game Today
Are you an Alabama fan who wants to watch the game televised today? Here’s a quick rundown on how to do it:
How to Stream the Alabama Game
- If you live in the US, the game will be streamed on ESPN+. You can sign up for the service with either your TV provider or pay for a standalone subscription.
- If you live outside the US, the game will be available on streaming services such as SlingTV, DirecTV Now, YouTube TV, PlayStation Vue and fuboTV.
- It’s also possible to watch the game online via Live Soccer TV, which provides links to a variety of channels that show the game.
How to Watch on TV
- In the US, the game will be broadcast on CBS. If you have cable or satellite TV, you can just tune in to the channel to watch it.
- If you don’t have cable or satellite TV, you can still watch the game by buying an HD antenna. These are relatively inexpensive and will give you access to over-the-air channels in your area. Simply plug it in and you’ll be able to watch the game on CBS.
- For fans living outside the US, the game may be broadcast on a variety of channels. To determine which channel shows Alabama games in your area, check your local listings.
With so many options for watching the Alabama game today, you’re sure to find something that works for you. So tune in, kick back and enjoy the game!