How to Watch KU Basketball Games
If you follow college basketball, then you know there are few teams more storied and successful than the University of Kansas. Traditionally, the Jayhawks have been one of the strongest teams in the Big 12 conference, and in 2020 they are vying for yet another conference title. So how do you go about watching KU basketball games? Here’s what you need to know:
One of the simplest and most convenient ways to watch KU’s games is through a streaming service. There are many streaming services available, including:
- ESPN+ – This platform is ideal for college sports fans, as it offers content including live events, original programming, and exclusive access to articles, podcasts, and ESPN personalities.
- fuboTV – This streaming service specializes in sports and entertainment, and in addition to live streaming coverage, it also offers an on-demand library and cloud DVR.
- Sling TV – This streaming service gives users access to live sports, news, and entertainment for a low-cost monthly fee.
In addition to streaming services, you can also watch KU games on television. The following channels often cover KU’s games (though they may not cover every game):
- CBS – This network often broadcasts KU’s regular season and post-season games.
- ESPN – This network is the home of college basketball, so you can expect some of KU’s games to be featured on ESPN networks.
- Fox Sports – This network offers coverage of Big 12 conference games, so Jayhawks fans can likely catch KU’s games on this network.
Finally, you can also watch KU games live in person at Allen Fieldhouse. This legendary venue is the home of some of the biggest games in college basketball, and is the perfect place to cheer on the Jayhawks. Just be sure to get tickets early, as they usually sell out quickly!
Whether you plan to watch KU games on your television, streaming service, or live in person at Allen Fieldhouse, you have plenty of options available. With such a storied history and a talented roster, the Jayhawks are poised for a great season. So don your Crimson and Blue gear, get ready to cheer, and start planning your viewing party!