How to Watch Packers Games Out of Market
If you’re a fan of the Green Bay Packers who doesn’t live in the market, you may be wondering how to watch the games. Watching the game from outside the market isn’t always easy, but here are some tips on how to do it:
- NFL Sunday Ticket – This subscription service is available only through DirectTV, but it’s an excellent solution. NFL Sunday Ticket provides access to all out-of-market NFL games every Sunday. Depending on the package, you can also watch all the Sunday night, Thursday night and Monday night games.
- NFL Game Pass – This is a great option for out-of-market fans. With NFL Game Pass, you can watch all the Packers’ games live, or you can watch them on demand several hours after the game ends. NFL Game Pass also includes other features such as highlights and more.
- Local Cable Networks – If you have access to local cable networks, you may be able to watch some Packers games. This is especially true for games played against teams that are nearby. Check your local TV listings for more information.
- Amazon Prime Video – The Amazon Prime Video streaming service offers access to the NFL Network, which usually broadcasts the Packers games. Amazon Prime Video also provides access to other NFL coverage.
- fuboTV – This streaming service offers access to Fox and NBC, which means you may be able to watch the Packers games on fuboTV.
- Hulu Live – This service includes access to Fox and NBC, so you may be able to catch the Packers games on Hulu Live.
- Sling TV – This streaming service offers you the chance to watch the Packers games on NBC or Fox. The standard package includes access to these channels.
If you’re a fan of the Green Bay Packers and you don’t live in the local market, there are still many ways to watch the games. Subscription services such as NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL Game Pass can provide access to the games. You can also find games on local cable networks or through streaming services such as Amazon Prime Video, fuboTV, Hulu Live and Sling TV.