How To Watch The Astros Game
The Houston Astros are one of the most competitive teams in Major League Baseball and are always exciting to watch. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just want to catch a game here and there, you need to know how to watch the Astros. Here’s what you need to know:
The best way to watch the Astros is to tune in to their television broadcast. The team’s games are broadcasted nationally on the following channels:
- Regional Sports Network (RSN)
- Fox Sports Net Houston (FSNHouston)
- AT&T SportsNet Southwest (AT&TSW)
- MLB Network
You can also purchase the MLB.tv subscription which allows access to all games broadcasted on the national networks. This is a great choice if you are a casual fan and want to be able to watch the Astros no matter where you are located.
For those who prefer to listen to the game, the Astros are broadcasted on the following radio networks:
- KBME 790 AM
- KTRH 740 AM
- Astros Radio Network
These radio broadcasts are available both over the air and online, so you can easily catch the Astros game even when you are on the go.
For those who want to watch the game on their computer, there are several streaming platforms that allow you to do so:
- Astros Network – Allows streaming of all Astros games live online.
- MLB.tv – Allows streaming of all regular season games broadcasted on the national networks.
- YouTube TV – Offers a full suite of live streaming content including the Astros game.
- Sling TV – Offers a variety of sports packages and channels, allowing you to watch the game on multiple devices.
These streaming services are an easy and convenient way to watch the Astros game no matter where you are.
No matter how you choose to watch the Astros game, you can be sure to catch all of the excitement and action of every single game. Tune in and root for the home team!