How to Watch the Phillies Game for Free
Watching your favorite teams play their game is one of the best things to do while sticking at home. If you’re a fan of Philadelphia Phillies, you can still watch their games for free! Here are our helpful tips on how to do it.
Steps To Follow
- Watch On Television – The best way to watch the game on TV without spending money is to use a digital antenna. This will give you access to many television channels, such as NBC Sports Philadelphia or WPHL, where you can watch the Phillies’ game without paying a cable or satellite bill.
- Online Streaming – Another option for watching the Phillies’ game online for free is with the MLB.tv Free Game Of The Day feature. This service offers one free game per day on Major League Baseball websites and apps.
- Live Radio Broadcasts – One final way to catch Phillies’ games for free is over the radio. Listeners in Philadelphia can tune into SportsRadio 94 WIP (610 AM, 96.5 FM) to hear games broadcasted by Dan Schwartzman and Larry Anderson.
- Make sure that your device is connected to an internet if you’re streaming the game.
- Set a reminder so you don’t miss the game you want to watch.
- Be sure to check for any blackout restrictions that may apply to online streams.
- You can also listen to the game via live radio broadcasts if it is not available for TV or online streaming.
You don’t have to break the bank to watch your favorite team. Use our tips on how to watch the Phillies game for free and you’ll never miss another one again!