What is Corn Hole?
Cornhole, also known as Bean Bag Toss, is a fun outdoor game perfect for all ages! Originating in the Midwestern United States, it is a great game to play with friends or family.
How to Play
Cornhole is a simple game with the following steps:
- Line up two corn hole boards, parallel to each other. The boards should be around 30 feet apart.
- Choose your color of bean bags and take turns tossing them onto the board. Be sure to stand behind the board you’re throwing at when taking your turn.
- Points are earned when a bean bag lands completely in one of the board’s holes. One point for a bag in the hole, three points for a bag on the board.
- The team with the most points at the end of the game wins!
Tips for Winning
Cornhole can get competitive so here are some pointers for success:
- Always aim for the hole, as sacks on the board do not give as many points!
- If you’re having trouble tossing your bean bag, move a few steps closer to the board.
- Enlist a partner to help you keep track of the score.
- Practice, practice, practice!
Ready, Set, Go!
Now that you know the basics of Cornhole, it’s time to grab some bags and find some friends to compete against! Get outside and have some fun competitions with this classic game.