What is a Totally Balanced Game Mode?
A Totally Balanced Game Mode (TBGM) is a type of game mode which is designed to enable teams to play fairly against each other. It provides a level playing field where no team has any inherent advantage.
Benefits of Using a TBGM
Using a TBGM can lead to a more satisfying experience for players. Some of the benefits include:
- Fairness: All teams have equal opportunities to win; therefore, competition is more even.
- Intuitive: TBGM can easily be understood by players, reducing confusion and making it easier for them to get into the game.
- Dynamic: TBGM can be used in different situations, such as competitive and cooperative team play, and can be adjusted to suit the preferences of the players.
Examples of TBGM
TBGMs can be seen in a variety of popular online games and genres. Some common examples include:
- MOBA: Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) games like Dota 2 and League of Legends use TBGMs to keep the playing field balanced.
- FPS: In First Person Shooters (FPS) like Overwatch and Counterstrike, TBGMs can make it easier for teams to collaborate and compete at a high level of skill.
- Sports: Sports like basketball, soccer, and football make use of TBGMs to keep matches fair and competitive.
Totally Balanced Game Modes (TBGM) are a type of game mode which are designed to provide a level playing field and make competition fair. This can lead to a more satisfying experience for players as they feel they have equal opportunities to win. TBGMs can also be used in various genres such as MOBA games, FPS games, and sports.