What Times Does Busch Stadium Open Before a Game?
Ever wondered what time Busch Stadium opens before a game? Busch Stadium offers a wide range of activities and services for fans, so the doors are opened early enough that fans can take advantage of them. Here is a rundown of the typical opening times before an event at Busch Stadium:
General Gates Open
The general gates at Busch Stadium typically open 2 hours before the scheduled game time. This allows fans plenty of time to get to their seats and also to visit the concessions, explore the different offerings, or browse the shops.
Premium Areas Open
The premium areas at Busch Stadium open earlier than the general gates, usually around 90 minutes before the scheduled game time. Premium areas include the terrace club, field suites, and the Budweiser brew house.
Hungry for More?
Here are some additional offerings for hungry fans, also opening at the 90 minute mark:
– Cardinals Nation Restaurant and Bar
– Hall of Fame Club & Redbird Club
– Budweiser Terrace on the third base side of the main concourse
– Ballpark Village
Busch Stadium is known for its innovation and special offerings, so the stadium opens several of their unique experiences earlier than the normal gates. Here are a few of them:
– The Cardinals Team Store opens 2.5 hours before the scheduled game time
– Field of Dreams batting cages open during the same 2.5 hour window
– The kids zone opens 2 hours before the scheduled game time
– Redbird Club opens up 2.5 hours before the scheduled game time
If you plan to take advantage of the special offerings, it’s a good idea to arrive early to Busch Stadium. By arriving a few minutes before the gates open, you are sure not to miss out.
Make sure to check which stadium entrance you need to use and arrive early to enjoy the best of Busch Stadium!