Iowa Game Schedule
It’s Iowa game day and you don’t want to miss a moment of the action. Here is a rundown of the Iowa game schedule so that you don’t miss a thing.
- August 31st: Iowa vs. Miami (OH) – 7:30 PM CT
- September 7th: Iowa vs. Rutgers – 7:30 PM CT
- September 14th: Iowa vs. Iowa State – 8:00 PM CT
- September 21st: Iowa vs. Middle Tennessee – 3:00 PM CT
- September 28th: Iowa vs. Penn State – 7:30 PM CT
- October 5th: Iowa vs. Purdue – TBA
- October 12th: Iowa vs. Northwestern – TBA
- October 19th: Iowa vs. Wisconsin – TBA
- October 26th: Iowa vs. Illinois – TBA
- November 2nd: Iowa vs. Minnesota – TBA
- November 9th: Iowa vs. Nebraska – TBA
- November 23rd: Iowa vs. Missouri – TBA
- November 29th: Iowa vs. Michigan – TBA
What Time is Iowa’s Next Game?
The Iowa game today is the season opener against Miami (OH). The kickoff is at 7:30 PM CT. Following that, Iowa will have three more non-conference games, one being against the in-state rival Iowa State.
In week five, Iowa will begin conference play when they host Penn State at 7:30 PM CT.
Make sure you’re not missing out on any of the action by tuning into these Iowa games.