Michigan Purdue Game
What’s The Score?
The Michigan Purdue game took place on November 7 2020 and it was an intense match. It ended with a dramatic finish as the Wolverines took a 36-14 win over the Boilermakers.
- Score: 36
- Leaders: Quarterback Joe Milton threw for two touchdowns and running back Hassan Haskins ran for one
- Stats: The Wolverines rushed for 247 yards and intercepted two passes
- Notable Plays: Hassan Haskins scored on a power run from the one-yard line in the fourth quarter to give Michigan the lead for good
- Score: 14
- Leaders: Quarterback Aidan O’Connell threw for one touchdown and running back King Doerue ran for one
- Stats: The Boilermakers only mustered 170 yards of total offense and had two turnovers
- Notable Plays: King Doerue scored in the fourth quarter to cut Michigan’s lead to 22-14, but Purdue could not hold on.
In the end, Michigan came away with the 36-14 win and now has a 4-0 record in the Big Ten season. It’s a great result for the Wolverines and a solid performance by the Boilermakers. Both teams should be proud of their performance.