Where is the TCU Game Being Played Today?
The TCU Horned Frogs will be playing their next game in Fort Worth, Texas, at Amon G. Carter Stadium. The stadium, which is located on the TCU campus, is home to the Frogs football team and will be their game day venue for the upcoming game.
Amon G. Carter Stadium has a capacity of 45,000 and is the site of some of the biggest games of the sporting year. The facility has plenty of amenities, such as:
- Luxury Suites – At Amon G. Carter Stadium, fans can watch the game in some of the finest boxes on the market.
- Video Boards – The stadium’s jumbotrons show real-time replays and live statistics.
- Seating Options – Choose to sit anywhere in the stadium with both reserved and open seating options.
Getting to the Game
For those attending the game, it is important to know how to get to the stadium for the TCU game. Here are some of the best ways to reach the game:
- Driving – As one of the most common methods of transport, driving is a great way to get to Amon G. Carter Stadium. The stadium is located in Fort Worth, Texas and is easily accessible from the surrounding highways.
- Public Transportation – The TCU Football Stadium is conveniently located near several public transportation options, making it easy to get to the game.
- Walking – Many people choose to walk to the stadium, as it is a great way to get to the game while enjoying the scenery along the way.
The TCU Horned Frogs will play their next game at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth, Texas. Amon G. Carter Stadium features luxury suites, video boards, and plenty of seating options for all of the game day attendees. The best way to get to the game is driving, taking public transportation, or walking. Whichever way you choose, make sure you get to the game early and enjoy the TCU game today!