Who am I Christmas Game
The perfect game to break the ice!
The Who am I Christmas game is the perfect way to break the ice during the festive season. It’s a game of imaginative exploration and involves dreaming up a range of people you would like to meet and discuss throughout the night. It’s about finding the differences, the similarities and getting to know one another – all through the magical realm of the Christmas season.
- Gather together friends and family
- Make sure everyone is comfortable and has a drink
- Assign each person a Christmas character; for example, Santa or Rudolph
- Everyone must then guess who everyone else is pretending to be
- The participants must be creative and guess only through what is said and how it is said
- Participants can include one description like big and red or tall and strong
- No clue given can be pronounced as the character you are
- It is a race against the clock to figure it out; the person who guesses first gets a point
- Once a person is guessed correctly, the conversation can stretch a bit about it
- The game is over when everyone correctly guesses each other
- Remember to have fun with it!
- Make sure everyone is comfortable with their Christmas character
- Mention any decorations/details that are related to your character in order to help others guess
The Who am I Christmas game is a guaranteed way to break the ice and to make it a night to remember. To keep the festivities going, why not organize a group gift exchange or a Christmas-themed quiz afterwards? Have a jolly good time and a merry Christmas!