Who is it?
Who is it? is a guessing game that can be played with two or more people. The goal of the game is to figure out the identity of the person that the player is guessing.
How to Play Who is it?
The game is played with one person as the “guesser” and all other players as the people the guesser is trying to figure out. Here is the basic flow of the game:
- The guesser selects one of the other players to be their mystery person.
- The guesser asks questions about the mystery person, which can range from general to very specific.
- The other players answer the questions in order to help the guesser ‘solve the puzzle.’
- When the guesser thinks they know who it is, they can make a final guess.
- If the guesser is correct, they win the game! If not, the other players get one more chance to provide hints and the game starts again from the top.
Variations of Who is it?
There are a few different variations of Who is it? that can be played:
- The “yes or no” version of the game, where the players must answer specific questions with either a ‘yes’ or a ‘no.’
- The “fill-in-the-blank” version of the game, where the players must provide answers that match specific parts of speech.
- The “timed” version of the game, where the players must guess the person before the allotted time runs out.
No matter which version of the game you choose to play, it is sure to be a hit with family and friends!