Who Won the 2020 NBA All-Star Game?
The 2020 NBA All-Star Game took place on Sunday, February 16th, at the United Center in Chicago and the visiting Eastern Conference All-Stars were victorious over the Western Conference All-Stars, 157-155. Here is a breakdown of who won the All-Star game:
Eastern Conference Champions
The Eastern Conference All-Stars, led by East All-Star captains Kemba Walker and Pascal Siakam, emerged victorious over the West with a final score of 157-155. Team Giannis was headlined by All-Star starters Ben Simmons, Jayson Tatum, Kyrie Irving, and Walker, with Siakam and Joel Embiid providing a strong spark off the bench.
- Kyrie Irving: 20 points, 7 assists, 4 rebounds
- Kemba Walker: 16 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds
- Kawhi Leonard: 30 points, 4 assists, 8 rebounds
- Jimmy Butler: 26 points, 12 assists, 8 rebounds
- Pascal Siakam: 20 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists
Western Conference All-Stars
The Western Conference All-Stars, led by captains LeBron James and Anthony Davis, went into the All-Star game as the favorite to win due to their collection of star power. However, the West was unable to capitalize on the talent they had and ultimately ended up losing the game. The All-Star starters for the West were James, Davis, Luka Dončić, Nikola Jokić, and James Harden.
- LeBron James: 19 points, 16 assists, 7 rebounds
- Anthony Davis: 16 points, 5 assists, 10 rebounds
- Damian Lillard: 31 points, 5 assists, 6 rebounds
- Klay Thompson: 17 points, 4 assists, 9 rebounds
- Nikola Jokić: 13 points, 5 assists, 10 rebounds
The 2020 NBA All-Star Game was a thrilling affair and ultimately ended in a victory for the Eastern Conference All-Stars. The standout performers for the East were Kawhi Leonard, Jimmy Butler, and Kyrie Irving, while Damian Lillard was the standout performer for the West. The win for the East ensures that the 2020 All-Star Game will go down in history as one of the most entertaining All-Star games to date.