The Pittsburgh Steelers Win Against the Cleveland Browns
The Pittsburgh Steelers won an astounding victory against the Cleveland Browns on November 14th. It was a tight game until the fourth quarter when the Steelers pulled ahead and never looked back. The final score was 20-13.
Leading Steelers Players
The Steelers had some great players that propelled them to victory, including:
- Ben Roethlisberger: Completed 24 of 34 passes for two touchdowns and 257 yards.
- James Conner: Ran for 67 yards and a touchdown.
- Vance McDonald: Caught four passes for 60 yards.
Key Defensive Stops
The Steelers defense was also on top of their game, making key stops throughout the game, which were key to the win. Notable defensive stops included:
- T.J. Watt coming up with two sacks, a forced fumble, and a QB hit.
- Joe Haden coming up with a fourth-quarter interception in the end zone to stop a Browns drive.
The Steelers continued their winning streak with this hard-fought victory against the Browns. With the win, they now have an impressive 7-2-1 record. The Steelers have an excellent chance of making it to the playoffs and it all started with this impressive win against the Browns.