Why Are All My Oculus Games Gone?
It can be an alarming experience to find that all your Oculus games have suddenly disappeared. There can be a variety of reasons why this has happened, but thankfully it won’t necessarily mean that all your games are gone forever. Below we outline the possible causes and potential solutions for you get your games back:
- Logged in to different account: When the Oculus app is opened, it automatically logs the user into their Oculus account. If someone has switched to a different account, then your games won’t show up. To fix this, log back into your original account.
- Permissions issue: If your computer doesn’t have permission to access the games on the Oculus app, they won’t appear. Try changing the system permission settings and restarting the Oculus app if this is the case.
- Download errors: If you did not download the game correctly, it will not show up in your Oculus library. To fix this, try downloading the file again and make sure you do it properly.
- Check Oculus folder: All games are stored in the Oculus folder on your computer. Check to see if these are all present and if some are missing, you can easily re-download them.
- Check purchases: Go to the Purchases section of your Oculus account, and check to see if your missing games are listed, but not downloaded yet. If that is the case, you can download them again.
- Contact support: If all else fails, contact the Oculus Support team for help. They will be able to investigate the issue and get your games back for you.
Hopefully these steps have helped you recover your lost Oculus games. It is important to ensure that you are logged in to the right Oculus account and that your system’s permissions are set up correctly. If still in doubt, reach out to the Oculus Support team who will be able to help.